Off The Eaten Track Tour offers 4 unique options where you get to experience, diverse and historic neighbourhoods. It’s a fun and exciting walking tour with a focus on all things culinary. This means a host of yummy samples along the way. This is great for visitors or even residences of Greater Victoria. What a great gift for someone that has everything. It’s such an amazing way to spend a few hours. Check tour information for full details, availability and tour times.
Durning COVID-19, Off The Eaten Track Tour is closed but in it’s place is NOW OFFERING BROWN BAGGED FOOD TOUR to continue to support our Greater Victoria local business.
- 2-hour guided food walking tour along Victoria’s Fort & Blanshard Streets
- Visit seven different eateries and taste more than 15 samples of local food & beverages
- Samples include: tea, tacos, charcuterie, baked goods, herb-infused soda, falafel, Italian street food, and more
- Learn about Fort Street’s history and pick up recommendations on where to eat and shop on your own
- Sights include St.Andrew’s Cathedral and the famous Russell Books
- Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Explore downtown Victoria with a local guide
- Visit local-favourite shops and eateries you might miss on your own
- Enjoy tastings of food, beer, and wine
- A small-group tour means you don’t waste time waiting on other tourists
- Explore Victoria through its diverse food scene with your guide
- Stop at culinary hot spots including Government Street and the Inner Harbour
- Sample 10 dishes and speciality treats popular in Victoria
- Your foodie guide brings the city’s history to life along the way
- Guests are treated to multiple chocolate treats including ice cream, a waffle, a drinking chocolate and handmade chocolates.
- Entry/Admission – Christ Church Cathedral
- Entry/Admission – St. Andrew’s Cathedral